Monday, March 1, 2010

Bursting the Blog Bubble


I have never written a blog before! I am starting one mainly because I love reading blogs that other people have written.

I guess I should start by saying that this blog will be dedicated to my classic film addiction. I am a self confessed TCM junkie and can't get enough of it.

Pre-Code films are my favorite. I love how raw and edgy they are. For anyone who thinks that old movies are boring... go watch Barbra Stanwyk in Baby Face or Norma Shearer in The Divorcee!
It will change your cinemaic life!!!










2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you left a link on my blog :) I adore pre-codes, too. ESPECIALLY Barbara Stanwyck or Robert Montgomery pre-codes. For Stany, I think my favorite is Forbidden and my favorite Robert Montgomery pre-code is Faithless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. You should add a follower widget to your sidebar so it's easy for people to follow your blog :)

    ReplyDelete