Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lost...Almost Found

I've been gone from here for a long time. Between school and work, life had gotten unbearably busy.

Then the unspeakable happened. My family and I suffered a devestating, earth shattering loss... and I think I am still trying to pick up the pieces, the trouble is... I don't even know where to start.

In the wake of grief, people tend to remember what makes life worth living, and I've decided to reclaim what is mine... it may not be much, but my thoughts and opinions belong to me. And this blog, this outlet, is my comfort. Sharing with others who understand my interests and hobbies makes me feel connected and no so alone in such an ecclectic passion.

So, I've revamped the blog's image, (a gorgeous Clara Bow) and will put this piece of my life back together...

No comments:

Post a Comment